Friday, October 1, 2010

Not Like my younger days

Do you remember when you were young and could go out on a Friday night and party until dawn? Do you remember being so excited to hang out, drink and flirt? Meeting people, mingling, talking about nothing was considered a thrilling evening.

So the thing is, I know that I used to do that. But for the life of me, I can't remember why I used to do that. I'm sure I enjoyed it or I wouldn't have done it so often.

Now, I almost dread the thought of going out. It's almost a chore. I love being at home. I love just hanging out with people I know and being casual and laid back. I love flirting with my husband.

Isn't it funny how things change in your life and what you did in the past only seems like a distant memory.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I totally know what you're talking about! I listen to my coworkers talk about their plans, and I'm content with being home with my husband and kiddos, lol.

Happy belated birthday!