Sunday, April 24, 2011

Assignment 11- Favorite TV shows

So what are my favorite TV Show-

First of all I love reality TV shows--and will occasionally stop and watch an episode of something that I don't follow regularly. Shows like Ax Men, Ice Road Truckers, Deadliest Catch, one of the many Real Housewives, and on and on. For me, I like to see how real people act and behave...

So what do I really watch-

Survivor. Love, love, love this show and want to be on it someday. My ex-boyfriends son was on it. I love to watch the social dynamic that occurs in this situation.

Criminal Minds- Cowboy and I just started to watch this show together and have fallen in love with it.

My other three reality shows--Amazing race, The Biggest Loser, and the Apprentice.

I like 60 minutes. Give me a 20/20 over a comedy.

Grey's Anatomy- who wouldn't want to watch McDreamy and McSteamy.

HGTV and TLC have so many shows that I love and have gotten many ideas for my own home.

But probably my biggest secret is watching the bridal shows--I only became interested in wedding shows only after I planned my own wedding. I want to get married again because I loved my wedding day.

No comments: