Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Reason 2,546,328 why I love my husband.

Cowboy said he would go to church with me this morning. He did so without me asking and even put on his dress clothes that he seldom if ever wears.

Here is a rare glimpse of him all dressed up.
Doesn't he look so handsome. I was so very proud to walk into church with him this morning.

Cowboy and I have talked often about finding a church where we are both comfortable. I was raised Catholic and he wasn't raised going to church on a regular basis. He found a Baptist church that he liked in Arkansas but neither of us know where to start to find a church we both like here in the city. So most Sunday's, I go to church by myself.


I asked Cowboy if he wanted to become a Catholic. He's not sure about that. He would like to find a small family church. I hope we can figure this out soon.


2 comments:

MJ said...

Wow. He cleans up good.

Love your dress, too.

Caroline said...

That was so sweet that Cowboy went to church with you. Looks like you guys had a great Easter weekend.