Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random thoughts...

1) I played golf with the daugther-in-law and we had a great time. I don't really see her as a D-I-L, she is a friend with a husband that is just like my husband (ha-ha).

2) My hot tub blew a jet and Cowboy replaced it today with a new awesome jet. I love my hot tub.

3) Our lilac's are blooming and I cut lots of them to put into the house. Love, love, love lilacs. One the the true blessings of moving into our house.

4) I am thrilled that tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is a few short hours away.

5) I am thankful that I have a job that I love.

6) I still frustrated about my weight and think about it every day.

7) I need to make a doctor's appointment and everyday remember it only when the office is closed, do you think I might not want to go???

8) I wish I could take about a month off of work and just hang out. (I may swing a two week vacation soon.)

No comments: