Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So for the past 5 days, my life has been consumed by golf. We got to have my nephew up for the weekend and loved every minute of it. His dad brought him up on Friday and the three of us played a round of golf. On Saturday, Cowboy, the nephew and I played a round of golf and Sunday we played again. Saturday and Sunday night, I took him to the driving range. He was a qualifier for the State Kansas Junior Golf Association state tournament. We gave him the opportunity to play on courses similar to what he would be playing in the tournament.

Yesterday, I went to watch him play his first round. I felt like I was on a miniature PGA tour. I was fun walking and watching him play. He was young in his age group but did a good job. We are very proud of him.



Here he is getting ready to tee of on number three. He has a beautiful swing.
We practiced a few sand shots that came in handy in the tournament. He made a good out.
Afterwards, we got to hang out and chat and goof around for his mom who insisted on taking a few pics.











No comments: