Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 2 of Blog Challenge

Day 2- Meaning behind your blog title. My boyfriend at the time (now my hubby) had really struggle with the thought of living in a big city. He has always lived in small town Kansas and more often than not, in the country on acreage. He moved to the city to be with me. My Cowboy is a real cowboy at heart. He wears his boots with shorts and his cowboy hat is most often on top of his head. I love that he is his own person and doesn't really care what others think of him and how he dresses. "Living with a Cowboy in the City" is really about how we are navigating our way in this world and it happens to be in the city for right now. I'm sure my next title will be "Living the Cowboy life in the Country".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great post. very interesting indeed.Buy Desserts