Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gosh I miss blogging

I have been horrible about blogging lately. It's not because I have nothing going on because I do. It's not because I have too much going on, because I don't. It's not because I haven't been motiviated, because I have. It 's just that I haven't done it. Shame, shame on my.

So here's my quick update-

-I lost my golf game and then I found it.
-I beat my husband on the golf course on Sunday and he pouted for two days.
-I have two days of work left and then I will have 17 days off, work three days, off 5 and work 2, then back to normal. (I haven't had a two week vacation since 1994)
-Cowboy continues to make me laugh because he is so funny.
-Sadie is eating again and driving me crazy from the minute I walk in the door until I take her for a walk every night--I guess all the worrying was for nothing.
-We have an opportunity to go to Hawaii next year and I am bound and determined to get into bikini shape if it kills me.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I know how you feel.

Good luck!! You can do it!!