Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shopping

I am so proud of my husband. I wanted to go shopping for Christmas and asked him if he wanted to go with me. He hates shopping and hates it especially around the holidays. But he surprised me and said that he would go with me. He was ready around 11a and off we went. Our first stop was the mall. I found a couple of things that and he snuck off to buy me a Christmas present. I know that he bought me a couple of charms for my Pandora bracelet but I don't know which ones. Then it was off to the Western Store. Look who got some new boots. Aren't they awesome. Cowboy picked them out and I tried them on. He says they need to be wrapped up and put under the tree until Christmas....we'll see.
We had several more stops to make and he was such a trooper. My heart is full.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the boots.
once again, can you clone him????

hope you have a great week,
Kim

Monogram Queen said...

It's just wonderful when they go above and beyond isn't it?
I DO NOT like to know my gifts ahead of time, I want to be surprised!!!