Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So much for Balance

At 5p when I'm still at work, I thought about balance and guess what. I stayed at work. I should have left. I could have left. But no, I just stayed there until 6p and then I left. I called Cowboy on the way home and let him know that I was going to make a new commitment to him that in 2010 I would do thing differently. I want to spend more time with him than I do at work.

Cowboy has been great for the past couple of night. I've come home to a toasty warm house (which is hard this time of year just heating with wood) and we've had super good meals both nights. He is a good cook so I feel really blessed.

We are leaving next week to go on our Honeymoon and I'm so excited to spend 4 days away with him. I've promised no computer, no phone--just total focus on him. Life just keeps getting better and better and we've only been married 9 months. I can't wait to see what is in store for us in the coming year(s).

No comments: