Monday, June 21, 2010

Cowboy's

Cowboy is so particular about his truck. It's spotless. He takes such good care of it.

Today, I had him meet me at work so he could spray the weeded around one of the home's we run. He was walking around the yard with me, when I noticed a car had hit is truck. We went over there and a really young 19 year old girl was caught up on his bumper. Normally, Cowboy would blow a gasket and cuss and yell. I was braced for the wrath of Cowboy to come pouring down on this poor little girl.

Instead, he calmly helped her get the vehicles unstuck and then let me go about the business of dealing with her insurance company. He was very fortunate that she had insurance. Actually, that was the first thing out of her mouth..."I have insurance".

Later, he flagged her down and apologized for getting so upset.

He did so good. I was so proud of him for containing his anger and looking at the situation just a little bit differently.

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

Well, miracles do happen!! LOL!

Caroline said...

Sorry to hear about Cowboys truck, but glad that he didn't blow a gasket.