Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Randomness to catch up

I sit down to blog and have a little case of writers block or actually I have so many things that I want to write about that I write nothing, no filters. So I'm just going to put my randomness out there.

I was bored out of my mind this weekend. We didn't do anything and I didn't have any energy to do anything. I laid on my couch a lot and watched TV a lot. I was such a slug.

Our garden is growing but we've had to re-plant part of it three times that I'm not sure what is where and now the damn deer think it's their salad bar. Where is Cowboy's gun when you need it.

Our basement had water in it yesterday. All related to the freakin' rain that won't stop. Bummer was that although we have tons of storage, I had three boxes that were in the room that got wet and they contained old scrap books, pictures and other stuff. I spent two hour going through old emails from boyfriends and pictures when I was stick thin. Oh to be skinny again.

I went to the eye doctor on Friday. My eye doctor is so hot. I seriously thought about asking him to have an affair. I did call Cowboy and told him that if anything happened to home, I would be okay since I would be a doctor's wife. I wonder if it would be wrong to ask him to be the father of my baby. I'm serious about that. He asked be to look at his ear, he had nice ears. Where else do you want me to look, Dear Doctor???? Yum-yum.

We're headed to the farm this weekend and I can't wait. It seems like forever since I've seen my momma and daddy.

Cowboy and I are doing really well. I love that man. I was telling him the other day that I was amazed how we just seemed to get on the same page more and more as time goes by.

I have all these crafty ideas rolling around in my head but I haven't done to make them come to life. I really worry that sometimes that I have a few bi-polar symptoms--periods of mania and bouts of depression--all very mild.

I continue to be very frustrated about my weight. I am going to the doctor on Friday--complete physical. I can't keep gaining weight or I'll weigh 300 by the time I'm 50. UGH

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

I love "slugging it" at times. Those are some of the best days ever, as long as you're not sick.

Monogram Queen said...

Randomness is good and so is being an occasional slug.

Glad to hear you & Cowboy get along so well. We all have our 'bumps' but it's the basic foundation that counts.

LMAO at the hot doctor!