Sunday, January 10, 2010

Acknowledgement

I want to make a very public acknowledgement. (Well, maybe not so public.) I have been a total bum while I've been on vacation. We have been sleeping in much later than we usually do-9, 9:30 and even 10a. I have been hanging out on the couch much of my time. Napping at will. Some days I didn't leave the couch. A couple of days, I didn't even take a shower. I have been a total bum. I have loved every moment of it. My stress level is way down.

Cowboy is starting to think that I may stay this way forever. Truth be told, I had just the right amount of time being off. I'm ready to go back to work but with limits and boundaries. Work will not be my life in 2010.

Before the end of the week, I am going to have my new balanced life planned out. I eally am, that is if I can leave work on time.....hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUM.....
I want a vacation like that.

have a good week,
Kim