Friday, January 15, 2010

Where Have I been?

Oh my, today is Friday and I haven't been to my blog all week. Not really sure what I have been up to but I haven't been here. A couple of days, I didn't even get on my computer.

One of the things that I am trying to do this year is to be more present at home when I am here and not buried in the computer. Cowboy has complained about the amount of time that I am on the computer or watching TV. So I have been coming home and working out with the Wii. I have been cooking with Cowboy and trying to have significant conversation with him on a nightly basis.

I'm not sure if it's helping me but I've got to try to do things differently. I was also able to leave work close to quitting time a couple of days this week. I am going to find balance. I am going to be better. I can do it, really I can. (I think I have to cheer for myself, otherwise, I'm not sure I can do it.)

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

What is that like? You know, not getting on the computer every day? I can't even imagine that!

MJ said...

Lynilu- it was okay to not see my computer and I actually lived without it.