Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In the midst of Chaos

In the midst of all the chaos with work and all the stress that I feel like I am under, I have decided to plan a get-away for my Cowboy and me. I'm getting pretty excited about it. We are going to Manhattan on Thursday to play golf--a really nice course that I found a coupon for $55 for all you can play on that day. Then it's off to Wichita to stay there and hopefully go out with some friends. We will then play golf at a local course for the next two days. So excited about this. Then it's off to a small town bed and breakfast for dinner and a nights stay there. The best part, it's my birthday weekend and I'm going to be getting away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Sounds like a great way to spend your birthday and you deserve the break!

Love you
Kim

Caroline said...

I am excited for you, but probably for other reasons....

Sophie and I are soooooooooooo excited that Sadie will come stay with us. I promise I will take good care of her.

Lynilu said...

Sounds like a vacation made to order for you!