Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Work......

Today was a little bit better, not much but a little bit.

It's official, we had to move back our move date. It was scheduled for Sept 17th and 18th and then I was going to take the 24th and 25th off work--a much needed break. But the move will now be the 24th and the 28th. Dammit, I'm still going on my mini vacation.

Carolina--Sadie is all yours that weekend. She is looking forward to her mini vacation.

Work cannot control my life. Work cannot control my life. Dammit, work cannot control my life.

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

You know the old SW adage .... if you don't take care of yourself, you have nothing to give in helping others.

Caroline said...

Good for you for still taking your mini vacation. Of everyone I know, you deserve this vacation!!!!!

Oh, and I decided to take the whole day off when I meet you to pick up Sadie. Maybe we could meet for breakfast if there is enough time before you start playing golf.

Patti_Cake said...

I'm with you chanting "work cannot control my life" Hang in there!