Sunday, March 14, 2010

Catch Up

I can't believe that I haven't posted for a week. I worked very hard all week getting things at work done to go on a ski trip this weekend.

Work this past week was crazy. I've hired a new team leader to start supervising the counselors on my unit and it has turned into a disaster. She hasn't listened to anything that I have said to her and the counselors hate her. On Thursday, she quit and left me a voice messages saying she was packing her things at leaving at 9a. Then at 3:30p, she called and said she was staying and was going to try it and start over. WTF? I met with her on Friday and told her that I couldn't deal with the drama. We'll see how long she last....

Then on Friday, my sister-in-law's father had a major heart attack. He had to be life flighted and has not regained consciousness. He's still in the hospital and needs lots of prayers. It was not a hard decision to cancel our ski trip but disappointing. It reminded me of our wedding last year when we had a blizzard that kept family and friends away (easy to understand but disappointing).

Yesterday, we helped my friend moved and today, we went to the farm. Work should be interesting, maybe I'll be able to get some things done since I wasn't scheduled to be there.

Tomorrow, the moonshine story from my dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But at least the most important people were at the wedding!

Sorry I missed you yesterday, hope your week at work goes well.

Kim