Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Food, Food and more Food

It seems like all I've one on my little trip is eat. Really just eat and sit in a room all day long. We have hit a couple of great restaurants.

Last night was Z Tejas, we had pork and shrimp filled dumplings, followed by grilled chicken stuffed with crab and smothered with some kind of cheese that I hadn't heard about. Served with grilled asparagus and mashed potatoes. Oh, so yummy.

For lunch today, we went to Cafe Boa. Very cool atmosphere and we got to sit outside. Drawback to that was my chair was wet, so for about an hour my but was wet. On the menu, pepper turkey panini with organic field greens served with pair and blue cheese. Again, so yummy.

Then tonight, my conference mate made me go to a restaurant that was a good mile from our hotel. We caught a ride there but had to walk back. We went to Oregano's. I had the Big 'O Ravioli. One huge ravioli that was filled with two different cheeses covered with a meat sauce and baked with three cheese on top. I had them instantly bring a to-go box and cut it in half. Otherwise, I would still be there eating it. It was beyond yummy.

We are going to get up in the morning and go for a 45 minute walk, or in my case a roll around town.

No comments: