Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

Cowboy left today for 5 days. He's going on his annual boys golf outing. He gets to spend 5 days with the boys, golfing, drinking beer, smoking cigarettes and laughing, farting and who knows what else. More power to him.

What am I doing? All my guilty pleasures. I made a huge bowl of mac and cheese, yummy. I then planted my butt squarely on the couch watching all the saved up reality shows on my DVD. I rock. The only thing better would be if I had a warm brownie and cold milk.


So don't read any further if you don't want to much info.

We were laying in bed and I called Cowboy my husband. He replied, "You can't call me husband after what we just did. That wasn't husband/wife sex, that was boyfriend/girlfriend sex."

So I'm going to miss my boyfriend for the next few days.

No comments: