Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home Early

What a pleasant surprise, I got home from work early today. My meeting got out early and instead of going back to the office, I just came home. Gosh, I wish that was an every day occurance. I got a lot done before 6p. I.....


Oh my gosh, I somehow just delete all that I wrote. I'm pissed.

So here's the sum of it.

Went to gym, new equipment, great workout.

Cowboy is having a good time, called 3 times so far today, he played golf and is hanging out with lots of buddies.

Did lots of chores and fixed strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Girls night tomorrow. Leaving for the farm on Sat morning.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Good for you for taking off work early. I know you have been working a lot lately because of people being out. Glad you will be able to get down to the farm this weekend. Have fun.