Saturday, May 9, 2009

Good Day

Today was a good day. We were all up early and on the road by 9am. We took Carly and Jared to meet her mother. They will be staying there until Monday. Oh how I wish it were longer. Cowboy and I got to spend the rest of the day together. We did a little shopping and went out for lunch. He had booked a tee time for us and it turned out to be a gorgeous day. Apparently, every other golfer in the world also thought so and or 4 hour round of golf took 5 1/2 hours. It was long a grueling. I haven't been able to play much this year so it was good to be out on the course. Our poor Sadie was in her kennel from 9-9, a long day for her. She was so glad to see us.

So on Thursday, Grey's Anatomy was interrupted by the news due to the tornado's in the area. They replayed it to day and I tivo'd it. I love that show! It was awesome tonight. When Alex said his vows, I was wishing Cowboy had said them. Why did I marry a man with no romantic bones in his body--maybe that's a little harsh, very few romantic bones in his body.

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

Enjoy a quiet respite. It is hard to live with adult children in the home, I know.

And as for Cowboy .... remind yourself that while he may not be romantic as often or as floral as you would like, but he has his moments and he does try. I expect for better or for worse in his case is most for better. :)

Caroline said...

Yesterday was the perfect day to go golfing.

I agree with Lynilu about Cowboy being romantic....I know he does little things that are very sweet and romantic.

MJ said...

You both are right. He does a million little things that are romantic.