Friday, May 22, 2009

New Patio Furniture

When we bought our home, it came with a large deck and a big patio. We put our table and chairs on the deck but so far the patio has been unused, except for a wood pile. Until today. The great bargain hunter went to a garage sale and found a set. The lady wanted $225, Cowboy offered $75 and she said sold. Yeah! It's awesome. What a good guy I have.

We went out for a little family dinner tonight. C said her mom is looking at the rental house tomorrow and the lady agreed to rent if for $250. C is very excited, as am I.

C is going back to the boyfriends house for the night tomorrow so he can see his son and she can pack the rest of her things in preparation for the move. Please don't come to my house, I'm going to be chasing a naked Cowboy (hopefully).

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Will there be pictures??? :)

Glad that everything seems to be working out for C.

Lynilu said...

Now THAT was a bargain! Wow! And yes, where are the pictures? No of nekkid Cowboy!! No, no, no!!! Pix of the bargain!

Caroline said...

I was talking about pictures of nekkid Cowboy. :)

MJ said...

Shame on the two of you. I'll get pictures out today or tomorrow. Not of my Cowboy--sorry Carolina-you most likely wouldn't enjoy them..hahaha