Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All Fired Up

I was seriously all fired up by the time Cowboy got home tonight. It all started yesterday when I got a call from Verizon yesterday at work. They were my carrier of my cell service until is switched and got an iPhone.

Let me say that I waited patiently for my iPhone. I waited until my contract ended. I was a loyal and good paying customer. The day that my contract ended, I left V and started my with my new provider. I then got my bill, charging me for service from 6/10 to 7/9, however, I ended my service on 6/14. So I didn't pay the bill, waiting for them to send me the adjusted bill.

So yesterday, I get a call from V , the collections division at work. I told them that I'm waiting for the corrected bill and they tell me it was sent out on the 10th. Yesterday, was the 14th, I didn't have the bill. I told them that I would pay when I got the bill and politely hung up.

So today they called me again at work. I told them that I had spoken with someone yesterday and I would pay when I received the bill and not to call me again at work. I finally hung up on the snotty collections person.

When I got home, I found the old bill. I called the company which was difficutly to even get through. Once I got thru, the customer service agent could only tell me that I was being billed because the "computer" bills until the end of the monthly cycle. What kind of BS is that?

I then ask to speak with a supervisor and Kathryn gets on the phone. Her total bitchy self, said that it was their policy to bill for service until the end of the billing cycle when you stop your service, especially because I transferred my number. What kind of shit is that? I'm not going to pay $80 for service that I didn't use. I then asked to speak with someone else and she told me that there was no one else to talk to. I could call back tomorrow and I may get her or may get someone else but I would have to take that chance. I was hot. Don't tell me that I have to pay for a service that I didn't use. Don't tell me that I can't talk to someone else and for goodness sake, don't tell me there is nothing more that I can do to A) understand or B) come to some other resolution.

So I got on their web site and emailed the VP for this area. I looked at their business agreement and think that I am right. I even included quotes in my email. I may not get the resolution that I am after but by golly, don't tell me that I can't talk to someone else.

No comments: