Friday, July 17, 2009

I am tired

It seems that I have been talking "blogging" about work a lot lately. So here is the latest.

1) Crazyhorse Operations Manager is flipping crazy and sends me more email that are passive aggressive that I have time to read. Get a life, step up and do you job and leave me the "F" alone.

2) Because Crazyhorse Operations Manager is too busy with email--I had to take time out of my day to paint and sweep our new locations. I am the highest paid painter in our agency.

3) We are taking over a company and my head is spinning with what to do about the personnel. I know one thing for sure "Nasty Director", who thought she would go to the board of directors to have input into the merger, needs to shut up. Sorry but you won't have a job soon and there's nothing I or you can do about that.

4) My boss is going on Vacation for two weeks, back for a week and then gone again. We are in the middle of a merger and you are going on vacation. Just to let you know, I will be taking two, no maybe, three weeks off sometime soon,

I'm done and I'm tired.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hmmm.......I think I know who you are talking about about and why does this post not surprise me about him?? He is one person I do not miss.

I agree that when all of this is over and things are settled you need to take a 2 week vacation. Remember...you never got to take time off for your honeymoon.

Enjoy your day golfing...I don't think you could have asked for better weather today.