Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All is good on the home front

I am absolutely loving it when I get home and get to go out to the garden. We are getting tomatoes daily and the cucumbers are coming and soon they will be coming out of our ears! The yellow squash is still growing and Cowboy loves the hot banana peppers and the jalapenos. Our cherry tomatoes are Sweet 100's and they are super sweet and I can eat them all by themselves.

Cowboy and I have made up and all is good on the home front. Our fight was stupid over things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. It's good that we don't fight very often. I can remember only 3 in 4 years that were this epic so I think we are good.

He bought another motorcycle today. He's trying to convince me to ride it, which I have a license to ride but I'm not sure I want to ride it in the city. He thinks we need to take a trip to the farm. We won't keep the bike long. It's a fixer up to resale. We'll see how long we have it.

1 comment:

Lynilu said...

Glad all is well on the home front.