Friday, July 24, 2009

TGIF

I am so thankful that today is Friday. Cowboy and I are just exhausted. It's been a really long week at work, which he has been so wonderful to help me. We have just been on the go all week and have a busy day tomorrow.

I have worked so much this week that I left work around 1p today and met my hubby on the golf course. I played really well with the exception of a couple of holes. Cowboy only beat me by one stroke on the front 9 and by 6 strokes on the back nine. We have a running 9 stroke bet and it looks like I won today. We played with a couple of brothers.

Al has played for 35 years and Steve is just picking the game back up after 17 years. They were very nice and it was nice playing with them. Al told me he was impressed with my game since I played the day from the men's regulation tees and didn't once hit from the women's tees. Very nice compliment.

My brother and his family took my mom and headed out to Hilton Head for a little vacation. My mom was so excited she has never seen the ocean. I called my brother and asked him to buy my mom a digital camera. She uses those cheap disposables and her pictures aren't very clear. I wanted her to have good memories of her trip. I can't wait to hear if she is surprised.

Tomorrow we are going to a family reunion. Cowboy's adopted mom has a family reunion every year at this time and tomorrow is the day for it. Cowboy says we are leaving early in the morning. I'll have to have Sunday to recuperate.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: