Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crazy Work Week

Work has been super crazy this week. We had to move a part of our programs on Monday and it made for a very long sweaty day. I was so tired when I got home that I could barely keep my eyes open. The merger that we are involve with hasn't happened yet but should take place on Friday which will increase my work load again, as if I don't have enough to don't have enough to do already.


I meet myself coming and going at work and I am so tired by the time that I get home. I told my boss that when everything settles down, I am going to take off for a couple of weeks and just disappear. He thought that was a good idea. October is when I'm going on vacation.

Sometimes I just sit back and dream of winning the lottery and doing nothing but putzing around my house and doing nothing but what I want to do, with no clocks, schedules, etc. in my life. Do you think that could happen in my life time?

I wish.

Until then, I guess it's off to bed so I can be off to work in the AM.

No comments: