Thursday, June 18, 2009

Do you believe in Karma?

Do you believe in Karma? The essence of what comes around goes around. What you put out, you will get back.

I believe in fate. I believe in Karma. I think that our house is giving us back some Karma that we gave it. I think our house is mad at us for being so hot for so long. Now our house is not cooling us off. The air conditioner is punishing us. It's freezing up. It's not cooling. And it's making my husband one grumpy butt.

We'll have to call the fix it man. There goes all the money we saved by not running the air. I'm hoping we can get it fixed by Saturday. We are having company all day. Please, Karma, let us have luck in getting it fixed tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

My husband used to say that if the house gets too hot it takes much longer and stresses the unit when you turn it on. All the materials in the house hold the heat, and it takes forever to cool them down! Good luck. I hope there isn't serious damage.

Caroline said...

Oh....that sucks. Hope you are able to get someone in soon to fix the a/c.