Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'll tell you what I need to do

Men! They think differently and act differently and I just need to vent.

So today, work was pretty rough. I am the bad guy primarily by one very negative outspoken employee. (We had two other jobs within the agency that could have been hers.) Apparently, I am the reason that she lost her job because "I don't like her". UGGH

When I get home, I hear "you need to....." and then insert one of 15 various commands that I got from my very nurturing husband in the span of 10 minutes. It was topped off by "you need to take those shoes of when you go in the house". Why you might ask...because I stepped on wet mulch and then on dirt. OMG, cardinal sin of sins.

I'll tell you what I need to do...I need to shove my size 9 foot up your ass!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and vent....it's okay.
And if the size 9 doesn't do the trick, I have a size 11. Just call me and be glad to help.

Sorry you have had a rough week.
I really hope it gets better. You have my number if you need to vent more. I am a good listener.

Kim