Friday, June 5, 2009

Goings Ons

Cowboy has been in a funky mood the last two days. I'm not sure what that is all about but he needs to get his act together.

Work sucks a little. My staff think that its okay not to call me when they are sick and won't be in and that I should call them to see how they are. REALLY! When did I become "15 grown ass adults" mother. REALLY.

The daughter has returned until Sunday. She has found an apartment, gotten her driver license back and is on her way to finding a job. She is in good spirits and is very excited about having her own place. I'm excited for her. I would really like to see her do well and make it on her own. Probably one of the best pieces of news is that she got on medication for anxiety and thinks that it is helping. I am super supportive of this and think it will make a world of difference.

It's the weekend and I am thrilled. Plus today was payday and I got a pedicure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope Cowboy gets out of his funky mood.

Glad C found a place, I really hope everything works out for her.

Glad things are looking up for you.
Kim