Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Sis



Happy Birthday Big Sis!

Today, I have two sisters that are 45 years old. They will stay that way for a month and 5 days. Yes, my mother had three girls in 23 months. Suz is a year and 3 days older than me. However, much of our lives my mother dressed us alike. "Are you twins?" was a common question growing up. I was always taller and about the same size as she was. We do look a lot alike. Very different from our oldest sister.

However, we are not very much alike in all other aspects. Suz was always quieter, shyer, and more conservative. We fought like alley cats growing up. She always had a boyfriend and I was the wild child. It really wasn't until we were out of the house that we found our stride. I love her dearly and hope that she has a great birthday.



3 comments:

Lynilu said...

Yike! Too many too quick!!

My mom had twins, then 19 months later had another. gah.

Happy Birthday, Sis!

Caroline said...

I am totally laughing at how you described the way you and your sister would fight....alley cats. That's pretty funny. You are lucky that you have two sisters...I always wished I had a sister; instead I ended up with a crappy brother.

Happy Birthday to your sis.

Monogram Queen said...

Awww what a nice tribute to your sister. Y'all are what they call "irish twins, er triplets"!