Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Work

I don't blog about work often if at all. It is a clear decision that I made. Keep work at work and home here. However, today and this evening, I'm consumed with work. Today, well in fact, the past two days have been hell at work. A small part of it was good. Parts of it were bad and getting worse. I love what I do but I absolutely hate personnel issues and that is all that I have had to deal with for the past 2 1/2 days. Please people, just do your job and do it right. Is that really to much to ask? Can't you pay attention to what you are doing? And really, can't you just do it the way I ask you to do it? Is that really to much to ask? Why do you have to make my life miserable? I actually had visions on the way to work how I would just walk out and be the perfect cashier at Target. I would be good.

Did you find everything thing okay today? Would you like to apply for a Target card? Will that be all for you? That will be $32.98. Thank you and have a nice day.

See I would be good. I could do the cashier job. I just don't think I can do my job. I just don't want to do my job. Really, take me away. Would it really be to much to let me win the lottery?

Tomorrow, I'll be better and I'll love my job again. I always do. I hope that continues. Please, let me like my job tomorrow because today I didn't like it at all.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Honestly, I don't think it would be good for you to work at Target. You know all of your paycheck would go towards great deals you found there. :)

Hope tomorrow is better. And if it's not....I suggest a few cocktails. They always make a bad day so much better.

Monogram Queen said...

I am going through hell at work right now .. and I used to love my job but not anymore. Sometimes change is a good thing. Tomorrow is another day... blah blah blah. I'm the wrong one to give any advice/encouragement about jobs today! Sorry!
P.S. I love love love Tar-jay!