Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh the excitement!

I had a realization the other day. I have lived my myself for over 20 years. That is until Cowboy moved in with me. I knew every inch of my house. I knew where everything was. I could find whatever I was looking for within minutes of starting the hunt. My realization: there are parts of our house that are foreign countries to me! The garage being one of them. There are things in the garage that I didn't even know we had. It is really a strange feeling. It's not like I couldn't know what was there. I just don't explore there very often.

I guess it's probably good that he has his space. He is very picky about keeping everything in his space. It's just weird.

About the excitement...not saying anything but this weekend is my birthday and we did go shopping...I wonder what is in store??

3 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Oh I can't wait!!! I can still remember when Stacy got down on one knee and proposed. Although we had discussed it he took me totally off guard. I am excited for you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynilu said...

WHAT?WHAT?WHAT???? Tell us!!!!

Caroline said...

You are kind of mean making us all wait. I hope Cowboy makes all your dreams come true.