Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wedding Plans

We well, I, have been working on wedding plans and feel like I've gotten a lot accomplished in the past two days. We now have a caterer, dj and photographer. The place is set. The date is set. I'm getting excited. Poor Cowboy, he's been thru this too many times to be excited. He would be so happy if it was just the two of us. I can't say that I blame him. But this is my first and I just want to celebrate. So I'll forge ahead.

This week has already been a long one for me. We've been getting up early to go to the gym and work started off not so good. I'm glad today is Wednesday. We don't have any big plans for the weekend, I need a couple of days of rest. Cowboy said he may go hunting, please, please. The house to myself for the weekend sounds like heaven.

No comments: