Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.

Can you tell that I'm glad to be home. The farm was definitely relaxing as there wasn't anything to do. I did help Mom get all the Christmas decorations put up but really needed to help her purge the 50 boxes of decorations that we didn't even open up. She was happy to have the decorations up and done.

My Dad pulled a muscle in his stomach and it was bothering him all weekend. I can tell that my parents are slowing down and their age is catching up with them. I guess that I always hoped that father time wouldn't catch up to them but I don't think the fountain of youth works yet.

Tonight is about resting and relaxing and doing lots of laundry. But I'm glad to be home.

No comments: