Sunday, November 15, 2009

Last Call

Cowboy and I have been talking today about the facts that it seems like we have been married for a couple of years. He has been amazing today. He fixed every meal for me today and has just allowed me to spend the day on the couch.

All this started me thinking about the time before Cowboy. One of the things that I was always afraid of was that something would happen to me and no one would know. When I traveled, I would call my parents to let them know that I made it to my destination. I never had anyone to share my day with. But now I do. I love having a last call of the day. I love that Cowboy is my last call. I am so in love with this man and can't believe how truly awesome he is to me daily.

I know without a doubt that he will always be my last call.

3 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I was 28 when I got married - WAY past the age of my other friends and I think we tend to appreciate it a bit more! I love that you appreciate that he's your last call!

Caroline said...

What a sweet post. I am glad Cowboy is good to you.

Anonymous said...

I could use a "cowboy" right about now. Can we clone him???? PLEASE!

kim