Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Technology

So I love my iPhone. My Cowboy thinks that I'm addicted to my iPhone. He says that I can't live without it. I have promised that when we go on our honeymoon--no phone and no laptop.

However, for the last two weeks I have wanted to throw the damn thing in the trash! I've called it a piece of shit, cursed it, and wanted to throw it out the window at the nearest big object that would smash it to smithereens.

The POS would lose connection and I would not get phone calls, connect to FB or check my emails. It would appear that I would have a full battery and it would really be dead. What ever was happening was running my battery down.

Last Friday, I took it to the store and they put in a new sym card. That worked for all of a day. Curse word, curse word, really bad curse word.

So today I finally called Apple support and guess what, my operating system had bugs and there was a newer version out there that fixed my problems (supposedly). I downloaded it tonight so we'll see how it works in the next couple of days. The phone is so smart, why didn't it tell me that there was another update version.....damn technology.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

This is one of the reason I am afraid of getting a new phone....I have a love/hate relationship with technology. I know how my current phone works and it's working just fine, so why get a new phone??? But if I did get a new phone I could access the internet from anywhere. Oh...what to do.

Well, glad your phone is working again.

Lynilu said...

I'm a mega-fan of Apple products. One of the reasons I don't have an iPhone is because the service provider is AT&T, and every time we had them after the long-ago breakup of the monopoly, we had continuous problems. I'm sure there may be OS problems, but that worries me less than the service! Good luck with all that!

Monogram Queen said...

My Blackberry has been pretty good, I would get an iPhone but I am happy with Verizon. For the record, Stacy thinks i'm addicted to my Blackberry and i'm SO not!