Sunday, November 22, 2009

Week End in Review

I'm not quite sure where the weekend has gone and why my blogging seems to get further and further apart so I thought I would just hit the highlights.

1) Thursday--hmm not sure what happened--oh, yeah, the State was still auditing our programs and I was sick of it.

2) Friday- The State left and Cowboy and I went out on a date. We had dinner at Wendy's and saw The Blind Side. It was a good date after Cowboy simmered down. He gets all wound up about traffic and waiting in lines for dinner.

3) Saturday- Went to the grocery store for Thanksgiving dinners supplies and left my purse in the shopping cart in the parking lot. Had a small heart attack. Went back and some man--truly an angel--turned it in with everything still inside. The Cowboy and I went golfing. The man needs some temper control lessons. Then off to watch the UFC fight. Love em.

4) Saturday-Sunday--the daughter showed up to stay all night with all of her belongings (an attempt to move in) but left early Sunday morning after her father had a Reality Check with her.

5) Sunday--We had dinner for Cowboy's "Family" there were 7 of us and the food turned out better than expected. All the boys had two huge platefuls and everyone enjoyed a late dessert. I love that I was able to do this for Cowboy.

Everyone's caught up.

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

Wow! That's like watching a tape in fast forward! Sounds like a pretty good weekend, even with Oscar the Grouch in tow! ;D Shh. Don't tell him I said that!

Monogram Queen said...

Yippee for "reality checks"

LMAO at Lynilu!

Caroline said...

And you wonder why you are so tired during the week??? Just look at the list of things you do on most weekends. You are suppose to r-e-l-a-x on the weekends!!

Why is Cowboy so grumpy? Tell him to snap out of it!!