Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A big day.

Yesterday was a big day. Our agency had a nationally know speaker come in for the day. I started off the day with a breakfast meeting which meant I had to leave home an hour early. Then the workshop was all day long. I forget how difficult it is for me to sit still all day and have to pay attention to one thing. I swear as I get older I have a little more attention deficit action I have going on. After a day long conference, I had give a presentation for 3 hours in the evening. Boy oh boy, was it a long day. Both events went well and I was one tired girl when I got home.

A small thing happened in between both events, I got lost. It was my own fault, I didn't print directions. I just thought I knew where I was going and I didn't. So I called Cowboy and he wasn't home but was close. I got very frustrated with him because he kept asking stupid questions and then couldn't just look in the phone book for the address, he had to get on the computer. Oh my gosh, just get me the information. I was a little short and crabby with him. When I called him later, he was just laughing about the earlier interaction and said, "Now I know what it feels like to be you when I get so frustrated". I told him I was learning from him. What a pair!!

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

Y'all are definitely a pair! LOL