Sunday, February 8, 2009

Busy Day

Today was a good day. I accomplished many tasks today. I finished making curtains for my friend. (Don't be to impressed, I've had the material for 6 months).

We have a row of bushes in the back part of our yard. It is overgrown and needs to be trimmed really really badly. I started working on it today. I was out there for about 3 hours and only made it through about 1/10th of the row of bushes. It think this will become my project for the next summer. (or two)

I was then able to sneak in a nap. I love napping. The world really needs to nap daily.

Then on to wedding invitation. Amazing, I thought it would only take me couple of hours- 4 hours later I was finished. Cowboy told me that planning a wedding was my second job. He said he is already calling me his "wife". I love that word coming from him.

I feel like I was very productive today and didn't leave the house. I love days like today.

On a side note, I am really sore. The work out from Friday is catching up to me (not to mention the hours out in the yard!).

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad you were able to get a nap in. To me, there is nothing better then a Sunday afternoon nap. It's even better if it's snowing or there's a thunderstorm.

Lynilu said...

I wanted to nap today,but somehow, I just kept going and going like the energizer bunny. Huh. Nothing looks any better. Should have napped!

Monogram Queen said...

Yay for naps... not so much for yardwork (LOL). Can you tell i'm lazy?!