Saturday, February 14, 2009

Busy Wedding Day

Today was a busy day. Cowboy had plans and so did I, just not with each other. So much for a romantic Valentine's. We'll spend our day together tomorrow, supposedly doing nothing just hanging out but we all know how that will go.

Cowboy left early around 8am. He went to an auction today with his "girlfriend' (aka. the neighbor that he spend lots of time with). I got to sleep in, actually not sleep but read in bed until around 9:30a. Then it was up to meet my friend, Dr. T, at the bridal shop for my dress fitting. I barely made it there in time. It took about 10 minutes to get the dress fitted. Dr T was a little late.

Cowboy came in to spend time with me....more later.


Okay, I'm back. We have this on going feud about who spends more time on the computer so just to show him, I got off. He went to get back on his so I'm back.

So back to my day. After the dress fitting, it was off to the mall, flower store, the rental store, Hobby Lobby and Pier One. What a busy day. It gets me closer to being finished with the wedding plans. I'll post a few pics of all that I got later.

Since my dress is pink, I need a tan. So I found a tanning salon and went there for my first session. Tanning has sure changed since I last went, 10+ years ago. No more 30 minutes in the small tanning bed. I was in and out in 6 minutes and get to go an unlimited number of times over the next 30 days. (Don't worry, I don't want to over do it, I just want a little color.)

I'm pretty darn excited about the wedding.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Gee you were busy today. I think it's a great idea that you are going tanning. I'm not even going to try to compete with you this year on a tan since you are getting a 3 month advantage.

Monogram Queen said...

You could have used spray on tan too but that makes me kinda nervous. You will be a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!