Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentines's

Since we were both busy on Saturday, we celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday. It was a great day. We were able to sleep in and cuddle and talk. One of my favorite times of the day is talking to Cowboy in the morning before we get out of bed. I made breakfast for him since he always makes it for me. We then went shopping and just dinking around.

I wanted to go out for Italian buffet, yummy, yummy. We stuffed ourselves and them came home for a quiet time. It was a good day.

Sadie seems to be feeling better. Yesterday was a better day for her and today she seems to be fine. I really think it was a case of rotten food. We'll have to keep her away from that side of the road.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad you had a good Valentine's Day with Cowboy. And I am so glad Sadie is feeling better.

Lynilu said...

I'm glad your day was a good one. It doesn't matter when we have special time, just so we have it. :) Give Sadie a hug from me.

Monogram Queen said...

Happy Belated Valentines Day! It sounds like a good one!