Monday, January 19, 2009

The Bachelor

Watching the Bachelor with Cowboy is a trip. First, let me say that I am a reality TV junkie. Second, Cowboy would not watch The Bachelor if I did not watch The Bachelor. Anyways, Cowboy adds so many editorial comments it's just down right funny. He points out how big the boobs are of every girl on the show. He comments on how short their dresses are and how they are trying to show their "business" to the Bachelor. He then is convinced that the Bachelor gets a little action from 3 or 4 women on the show before it's all over. I'm sure he thinks the Bachelor should be called--"25 hoochie mama's waiting to be laid by on lucky dude". Whatever, Cowboy!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Cowboy must really love you if he is willing to watch The Bachelor with you. I think I watched part of the first season, but that is all I could handle. Oh, and a few years after the first season I saw the girl (Amber?) at an Outback Steakhouse.

Lynilu said...

I'd have to be tied down before I'd watch that show! To each his/her own!! There must be something good deep down inside Cowboy! LOL!

Monogram Queen said...

Uh he just might be pretty spot on with his observations LOL
I've never watched the show but my Mom does!