Sunday, January 11, 2009


It's been a good weekend. After dress shopping yesterday, Cowboy and I had a date. We went to our favorite steak place for an awesome dinner and then home to hang out. Today was a total lounge day. We planned on going to a movie after dinner but the timing wasn't right so we went this afternoon. We saw GranTarino, very good movie. Cowboy is a fan of Clint so he was excited to see the movie.
I folded all the wedding invitations so that was a huge check off the list. Now I just have to get them all put together. I've spent most of the day in the cozy man's room. It's warm and toasty down here. I told Cowboy that I didn't really want to do anything but laundry and clean the bathrooms. The laundry is still not done but will be by the end of the evening and I'm not sure the bathrooms will get done. I did make dinner. It was a totally lazy day and I loved every minute of it. I would like to do the same thing tomorrow, you think work would understand??

2 comments:

Caroline said...

That is the cutest picture of you and Sadie!!!! I think you need to frame that one.

I am so glad that you were able to have a lazy day. I believe lazy days are good for the soul.

Monogram Queen said...

Oh MJ you REALLY must get this picture enlarged and framed. It is just BEAUTIFUL.