Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 Days

Is anyone getting tired of the count down? I have ten days until I am a married woman. I will have a husband. I will be connected for life to someone other than my family. I am so excited. I keep trying to envision how I will feel when I walk down the isle, say my vows and say "I do". I can't fathom what that will feel like.

I have never been more sure of something in my life and at the same time, I can't imagine it changing who we are all that much.

I know that I'm so excited.

10 days until "I do"

10 days

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I love being a wife too .... I share your excitement and joy!

Lynilu said...

What? It there something important coming up? LOL!

Just don't get so worked up that the after-marriage becomes boring! RElax and enjoy!