Tuesday, March 3, 2009

He Bowles

So the Wii has been a big source of debate in our house before it arrived. Cowboy said many times that we didn't need one. It was better to do things than play a silly game. My family grew up playing games, his family grew up working. But guess what happened last night, he bowled with me for over an hour. He just didn't want to stop. And he wants to bowl again tonight.

I came home tonight to a amazing low cal dinner. Fresh veggies and grilled pork chop. Dishes done and house picked up.

He is a keeper. I am so glad he will be my husband in 25 days!

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

Your life will never be the same.

Bobbie said...

We love our wiii. You can even bowl sitting down with a broken foot propped up. Redfrog27

Monogram Queen said...

You are very lucky and Wii rocks!!!