Sunday, March 22, 2009

I didn't want to do it.

Cowboy and I slept in. Actually, Cowboy slept and I finished reading my book. When I got up I gave Cowboy one task, fix my breakfast while I am walking Sadie. After 2 1/2 miles, no breakfast but a tee time. I don't want to play golf. I don't want to do it. Don't you get it, we are getting married in less than a week and I have a million things to do.

But I went and oh boy did I play well. If I hadn't hit a tree on my tee shot on the last hole, two trees on the second shot, the pond on the third shot and a mud hole on the forth shot, I may have beat Cowboy. But I guess the golf gods were not with me today. He only beat my by 4 shots on the whole 18 so, I didn't do to bad.

We came home, got the house cleaned. Cowboy did a good job of spoiling me today so, it made up for losing 4 hours on the golf course.

Can you believe that at this time next week, I will be Mrs. Cowboy. Everyone keeps asking me i I'm nervous. I'm not nervous, I'm excited. So excited. Just six days. Yipee....

3 comments:

Caroline said...

You not wanting to golf???? Are you feeling OK? :)

I am so excited for your wedding and can't wait to see all your planning come to life.

Are you taking any time off this week?

Monogram Queen said...

Gack I would be pissed if I got golf instead of breakfast LOL
(daughter of a golf fanatic so i'm entitled!)

It IS hard to believe but take a deep breath and do NOT let it get you overwhelmed!

Anonymous said...

Did you enjoy your last weekend as a single woman??? I am really excited for you and ready to help when I get there.

See you in 4 days....
Kim