Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF

All I can say is T.G.I.F. Tomorrow is Saturday and then I have another day Sunday-two wonderful days all to my self. I did a little yard work today and it felt so good. I would love to spend all my day outside, providing it doesn't rain. Cowboy has already booked us a tee time for Sunday. Yeah, relaxing activities.

I had my sonogram done on that pesky spot under my boob. Nothing to be worried about- some type of cyst "thingy" that needs to get gone. They are trying antibiotics first and then if they don't work, it's getting cut out. Great timing.

Isn't life so fun!

22 days......

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

I'm glad it is just an innocent cyst. Good luck with the antibiotic on clearing everything pronto!

Monogram Queen said...

I know it's a pain but Thank God it's "only" a cyst! That kind of stuff scares me!