Monday, March 9, 2009

Wintery Weekends

Our weekdays have been pretty nice. Weather in the 60's with sunshine. Cowboy get has been able to golf weekly. He always tells me the same thing, "Baby, when I'm standing on the first tee box, I'll think of you". So this past weekend, we tried to sneak in a round of golf.

Let me tell you it was cold and windy and rained an inch and half the night before. I wanted to stay in my warm house and snuggle in but I went out. I put on long johns and four layers of clothing. The course we played at has lots of trees and hills. There were a few holes that were cold but surprisingly the rest was tolerable. We actually had a really good time. It was probably the best day we have had playing golf together.

When we got home, I just kept looking at my Cowboy and thinking about how lucky I am to have him in my life. He is really good to me and I'm so fortunate that we enjoy doing so many things together.

19 days until I say I do to him forever.

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

I think golfers are mostly crazy. This adds to my evidence.

;D

Caroline said...

Tell Cowboy that if he is going to play golf while you are at work at least he could hide the fact. :)

Just think...soon it will be hot and sunny outside and you will be able to play golf every single weekend.

Monogram Queen said...

My Dad is a golfer so i'm familiar with that particular brand of crazy LOL

I love how you are so appreciative of Cowboy!