Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Post as a Single Woman


There was a day that I thought that I would be single for the rest of my life. I thought that I was going to have to be content with having my nieces and nephews fill my mothering instinct, my family be my family, and Sadie be with me as company.


And then he came back into my life. I knew he was special when I first met him. But this time was different, this time was our time.


I have learn so much from him in the past couple of years. I have grown because of him. I am a better person because of him. I love him with all my heart.


He challenges me, he helps me, he loves me, he does wonderful things for me, he spoils me, he makes fun of me (in a good way), he treats me like a princess, he's amazing to my family, he is my everything.


In two days I will become his Mrs.


I love my cowboy.

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Wishing you and Cowboy the best ... just remember marriage takes work, kindness, understanding, compromise but y'all will do just fine!

Monogram Queen said...

I am thinking about y'all today - congratulations Mrs. Cowboy!