Thursday, March 19, 2009

Family

My family made a whirlwind overnight stop at my house. I love having family come and stay. I love the fact that my house is big enough to have an additional 5 people in the house and not feel cramped or feeling like we were falling over each other.

Cowboy was a super trooper. He's not as thrilled about having company in the house. But he grilled pork chops, made brownies, got ice cream and had everything ready for us. He cleaned afterwards and was a great host.

The fam and I played multiple games on the Wii fit. We were up way to late and someone had to go to work this morning. It was a fun evening and I wish they could be here more often. But I'll take what I can get.

Maybe someday, we'll have our own little one running around. One can hope, dream, wish.

9 days until...

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad your family was able to stop in and visit for a while.

9 days....it's going to be here before you know it. Are you ready?

Lynilu said...

Girl, I'm telling you, any man who repeatedly does that kind of thing for you deserved being called a keeper. I hope you're as nice to him. If you are, your marriage will be a good one.

Happiness!

Monogram Queen said...

Family time is very nice and Cowboy ..well he did good. My sisters's SO is an ASS about her family. Grrrr.... makes me mad.